iPhone 4S Verizon Factory Unlock Service
Permanent factory unlock for VERIZON out of contract iPhone!
We offer 100% refund in case we can’t unlock your device!
Your iPhone will be unlocked in:
~ PROCESSING TIME: 1 – 3 Days
Please only purchase if you meet all of the requirements below:
1) Your iPhone model only 4S!
2) Your iPhone is locked to VERIZON.
3) Your iPhone is clean (not reported lost or stolen).
4) Your iPhone Clean ESN.
5) Before buying this service make sure you have the iCloud account details or the “Find My iPhone” function is disabled. If “Find My iPhone” function is enabled you will need the iCloud account details to activate the phone after unlock, if you don’t have them DO NOT BUY, otherwise we cannot refund!
NO REFUND IF YOUR IMEI IS WRONG, REPORTED LOST OR STOLEN! SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS
Please send to us your IMEI number, you can see it in device settings of iPhone, or you always can request it by calling *#06# with your iPhone. Please make sure you submit your correct IMEI number.
This is not 100% Guaranteed unlock. Please DO not get Angry if unlock fails and leave negative feedback even after we refund your money.
When your iPhone is unlocked, I’ll write you a message with instruction.
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have Internet connectivity.
2. Insert any Non acceptable Sim Card (Any Sim Card other than Verizon) in your iPhone.
3. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
4. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes (latest version). For information on backup and restore.
5. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
1. Connect phone to Wifi and Upgrade the IOS (without any sim card installed)
2. Once Update complete – Turn OFF Phone
3. Insert any Sim Card (Other than VERIZON)
3. Turn ON Phone
4. Connect to Wifi
5. Activate the phone – Phone Unlocked.
P.S. if the phone still does not see the network, please do a full reset, and then restore it. After that should work.
Or go to iPhone settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings
Please Note: contact us if you have any issue finalizing your unlock using the iTunes. Most of the times, customers do not do the right procedure in iTunes and they think that their iPhone did not unlock.
Purchase an item or repair service
Print order page for reference
Decide how your device will get to our repair location (repair service)
In-Store Walk-In - Go to chat or our schedule page to schedule your repair
Mail-In - Mail your device with tracking number to our repair location
One of our staff will contact you when your device arrives and upon completion.
In-Store Pick Up - Your device will be available anytime during our normal business hours
Mail-in - Your device will be returned by mail
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.